Worship - Nursery
It is our hope that you find this space to be a safe and welcoming environment for your child. While your child is always welcome to be with you during worship, we also invite you to take advantage of the nursery on Sunday mornings as needed. Please direct any questions about the nursery to Aaron Shoppa, Director of Youth and Family Ministries.
When is the nursery open?
You are welcome to accompany and supervise your child in our nursery at any time while you are in the building There is a diaper changing station in the bathroom.
What are the basic Nursery Guidelines?
- If your child has a fever or is feeling ill, we ask that you please refrain from using the nursery in order to keep up sanitary conditions.
- We just acquired a new crib to meet the new standards set by the Consumer Products Safety Commission. Also, we do not accept donated toys for safety reasons.
- If you care for your child in the nursery, it is your responsibility to leave it clean and sanitary. There is a bin for toys which need to be cleaned, and proper cleaning supplies on the counter by the sink.
- Children should never be left unattended while in the nursery.
- There is a first aid kit located below the sink counter in the center cabinet.
For children attending worship, there are quiet activity books, color pages and puzzles located by the ushers in the narthex that you are always welcome to use.